After a Master degrees at INSEEC Business School specialized in Digital strategies, and a research paper based on the impact of targeting algorithms in companies' Digital strategies, I am currently Customer Success Manager at Speexx.
Master 2 specialized on Digital Strategies & Start-up.
Bachelor's degree which prepares for communication and information job. Formation in the analysis and the understanding of the stakes in the society, and in the impact of the NICT on the society.
- Onboarding customers into their technical environment and delivering all service components. - Onboarding and Customer Success Project Leader : monitoring KPIs, anticipating and identifying customer needs, troubleshooting and increasing the adoption of Speexx products and services. - Developing long-term strategies : engagement, retention and success plan. - Solution Architect for French Business Unit : main contact for all technical topics from pre-sale to Customer Success.
- Technical account manager and Key acount manager for any business sectors. - SaaS solutions consulting by providing strategic and technical orientations to market leaders. - Data/tracking projects consulting and management. - Technical support on the implementation of data strategy and third party tracking plan. - Trainer on Tag Management certifications. Customer references : Sephora EMEA & Middle East, Danone, Thalys, OVH, BNP Paribas, ...
- Technical account manager and Key acount manager for any business sectors. - SaaS solutions consulting by providing strategic and technical orientations to market leaders. - Data/tracking projects consulting and management. - Technical support on the implementation of data strategy and third party tracking plan. - Trainer on Tag Management certifications. Customer references : L’Occitane en Provence EMEA, Engie, Groupe Casino, Cofidis, ...
- In charge of Tag Management System : implementation of tags and cookies for online media campaigns and for digital project. - In charge of sales attribution model for online media buying (multi-attributive model) : verification of the online tracking system in order to the good remuneration of partners, analyse of data in order to check the consistency of online sales allocations. - Project management for : digital marketing project, Online Media project and Innovation project
- Assist in the implementation of the new E-commerce website and management tools - Piloting the new E-business process - Piloting the E-merchandising and help getting started of new tools - Help in the creation of new products pages - Check of the new website before its launch - Checking newsletters for (technical) errors before they are sent - Checking current campaigns on current platform during development - Daily stock management of the current website - Merchandizing and Searchandizing of the current website - Improvement of store information on Google and Facebook
- Realization of the E-merchandising strategy on www.yves-rocher.fr website - Management of the E-merchandising - Analysis of the indicators of merchandising for monitoring and optimization of customers paths - Creation of product sheets and visuals - Management of pages dedicated to the offers mails - Checks of the site before publication of new campaigns - Benchmark et business intelligence
- Realization and piloting webmarketing campaigns - Realization of campaign assessment, analyze of the statistics and proposal of axes of improvements - Revision of E-commerce platforms - Benchmark et business intelligence
- Data collection and resource of a qualified database by setting up of webmarketing campaigns - Development of branding with the organization of the music contest « Prix L'ampli » 2014 - Participation in communication and digital strategy of the company